Sunrise University Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering Admission
Sunrise University Offered Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a Diploma Level Electronics and Communication Engineering course. The awareness on this subject is on expertise digital networks and devices, electric powered magnetic fields, pc fundamentals, communique and management structures. Electronics and Communication Engineering makes use of the medical know-how of the behavior and consequences of electronics to broaden components, devices, structures and equipment. It offers with current tendencies in the communique era through wire/wi-fi networks, circuit designs and Microcontrollers. After passing the course students have extensive process possibilities in diverse fields along with similarly examine options.
Sunrise University Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering Course Details
Semester-wise/ Examination Type
10+2 with minimum 50% marks in Science subjects
Merit in the qualifying Examination.
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering Syllabus
- Professional Communication
- Applied Chemistry
- Applied Mechanics and Materials
- Electrical Engineering I
- Electronic Components and devices.
- Technical Drawing
- Elementary Workshop Practice
- Computer Application for Engineering
- Applied Mathematics II 50-52
- Electrical Engineering II 53-56
- Industrial Electronics and 56-70 Transducers
- Network Filters and Transmission Lines
- Electricals Devices and Circuit
- Principal of Digital Electronics
- Electronics Workshop
- Programming in C++
- Industrial Management and Entrepreneurship Development
- Environmental Education and Disaster management
- Communication System
- Electronics Instrument and Measurement
- Construction Management, Accounts and Entrepreneurship Development
- Audio and Video
- Television Engineering
- Microprocessor and Application
- Project 1 Problem
- Field Exposure
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering Course Books
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Basics of Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Objective Electronics Engineering
- Engineering Physics
- Electronics Communication Engineering
Sunrise University Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering Eligibility
The students ought to have exceeded in Class X or its equal exam with 45% in every one of the topics with Science and Mathematics students should have studied English as one of the topics in Class X
10+2 (Vocational) by skip students/ITI by skip students can get admission withinside the 2nd year.
Why should you pursue a Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
The Electronics and Communication department offers freedom. The freedom to waft between the hardware area and software program area.
It trains students in regions such as-Electronic circuits, Electrical systems, Communication Engineering, Signal systems, Signal processing, VLSI, Software etc.
The key abilities advanced throughout the course are important thinking, flair for maths, communique abilities, sturdy IT abilities, time management, complicated hassle-fixing abilities, etc.
Diverse activity possibilities are to be had in front of diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering certificates holders. Government in addition to personal sectors jobs are to be had.
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering Course Suitability
The course is useful to use an understanding of Mathematics, Science and Electronics and Communication engineering.
They ought to have the capacity to layout and behavior experiments on electronics and verbal exchange circuits, additionally to examine and interpret data.
How is Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering Course Beneficial
Diploma in Electronics presents many alternatives of topics for better research like Electronics, Instrumentation, Telecommunication, Medical Electronics, and Computer Science.
Graduates discover ways to practice the ideas of Electronics and Mathematics to remedy real-international problems.
They have right possibilities and in addition better research inclusive of graduate & postgraduate degree degrees.
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering Employment Areas
- Colleges & Universities
- Airline Sector
- IT Companies
- Electricity Boards
- Power Generating Companies
Job Profile After Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Production Quality Manager
- Electronics Hardware Development Engineer
- Production Manager
- Business Development Manager Mechanical/Electronics
- Electrical and Electronics Engineer
- Assistant Manager/Manager Electrical & Electronics
- Programmer Analyst
- Electronics Technician
- Product Line Engineers (Mechanical & Electronics)